Isn't BB a weekend show only???
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Isn't BB a weekend show only???
These articles are not making anything better ..
O would like to request the writers to just give the full story now ..
I can’t take it anymore 
By the time we reach next week ..we would already get next to next week’s episodes and maybe closure too 

Somebody slap that malla !!
I just read another article which says Bib boss OTT will start in August hosted by Salman
And then in October big boss 19 will start
That article came yesterday
Originally posted by: shiro_shinchan
https://x.com/bloominblisss/status/1927733420576153774?s=46
Since we were discussing this song the other day!
I should start claiming copyright on ideas 
yeh Kya chindi fights .... Get some real ones

limited series ka patha nahi but I have experience..... There is a show called na bole tum na Maine Kuch kaha, very nice show... Katam karliya bcoz of bigboss
What I have learned is this is a limited series and will get over when bb19 gets launched

Ye vahi ho raha hai jo Maine predict kiya tha...
Mannat ke kuch aansu gire aur hum Vikku ke against ho gaye
Let's keep it Team ManVik guys
On side note... if you listen to Ayeshas IV.. she did say Mannat is feeling sad/jealous/upset .. pretty sure Vikku will be taking it as a positive sign 🤦♀️... that whatever he is doing is working 😎... bas overdo na kare excitement main 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
No one is against Vikrant Yaar
, I know he is crazy and blind in some weird twisted love confession he wants from Mannat
I listened to both their IV's
, Vikrant is seeing love in everything per Adnan and wants to break Mannat's resistance.
But, he is over doing this drama, kissing, calling her kabab Mein haddi 🙄
I am curious what will happen after this 'major turning point'🤔
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31