I think both Vangi and Deepu are acting childish, although I must say this is great PR for the film.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think both Vangi and Deepu are acting childish, although I must say this is great PR for the film.
Oh yea. Not only did they delete their own tweet but they’ve also gotten the whole post about it taken off of Reddit.
Zara has posted a screenshot of it a few pages back. It’s basically a clip of Deepika dancing Ghoomar from Padmavat and the caption saying something about brains malfunctioning.
https://x.com/twilight_billa/status/1927225168574792135?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Need translators here pls 
Screenshot of the tweet for those who haven't seen it

https://x.com/i/status/2042213809969041766
Is it true ? https://x.com/iam_rohit_g/status/2069741800793969120?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
2 pairs everyone is talking about right now, and neither was on anyone's bingo card: • Gauri Spratt and Aamir Khan — Bollywood's forever...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
15