Originally posted by: chatterbox
Wow pg 101 guess we may finish this in 3-4 days
After This Thread Is Finished I Will Be Off This Forum
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Wow pg 101 guess we may finish this in 3-4 days
After This Thread Is Finished I Will Be Off This Forum
Me too I guess
Just waiting for pete game
Unless me and pete discuss wkd
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Even SnapChat has been abandoned for a long time i don't think anyone is still using it
I'm amazed that Twitter and Insta haven't gone obsolete yet
Twitter insta still popular
But rest pata nahi
There was tiktok too
Oh ya I m not sure if skype msg service still exists or not
One more was hike something
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Right I Felt The Same
CID Is Only A Weekend Show
So Will It End At 50 Episodes
Or Continue On Netflix??
I read in an old article that season 2 was planned for 60 episodes not 50
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Me too I guess
Just waiting for pete game
Unless me and pete discuss wkd
Ok Chatterbox
You And Pete Can Continue Discussing Your Show
Iam Also Waiting For Pete 's Game
🙂
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Twitter insta still popular
But rest pata nahi
There was tiktok too
Oh ya I m not sure if skype msg service still exists or not
One more was hike something
I've used skype a couple of times in the past but not sure if it still exists
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Ok Chatterbox
You And Pete Can Continue Discussing Your Show
Iam Also Waiting For Pete 's Game
🙂
Ya but with extension we may stop.watching wkd
Pete u watched yday episode btw
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I read in an old article that season 2 was planned for 60 episodes not 50
That's Good Then
Lets See
Iam Going To Leave This Forum Only
Pete
Not IF
I Will Be Around On The CID Forum And My Shiv Shakti Forum
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Ya but with extension we may stop.watching wkd
Pete u watched yday episode btw
Going to watch it in a while
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I've used skype a couple of times in the past but not sure if it still exists
Ya me too when there was no WhatsApp
That always was easy way to connect world wide
Now I forgot my I'd etc if I hv to use again