Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are yaar ..kyun dekha maine...gosh this Manvik I want to see bhi...kya hi karun...

This is how she convinces him to propose I guess.
Dekho dekho...Neetu bhi hai, Malla bhi hai...
Originally posted by: scarlett22
This is how she convinces him to propose I guess.
Malla - "I am doing everything for mannat" 🙄
Vikrant - no Malla, no way Malla, ok Malla
(left his brain with ms.mannat
)
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Idhar Aao sab...this is too cute to resist..what is he doing?? Latoo, latoo
https://x.com/DrNitya02/status/1926936554112430251
This BTS is cute. Did you see how he is holding her both the hands?
ITV version of Christian Grey ? Not that I mind 😜
Did the IV with Ayesha come in one of these? She talks in Mannat's character
, so funny she is.
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31