Me too..it was funnyy LOLL especially mallaa
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me too..it was funnyy LOLL especially mallaa
Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife
Short interview of Adnan & Ayesha - telly chakkar.
Ayesha looks so beautiful & hot at the same time 😍🤩
Thanks for sharing ..Adnan and Ayesha look gorgeous!!
Adnan’s smile and energy
🧿
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Read the comments. They are teasing Vikrant for hugging Mannat even in group chats...
. One track mind...
Screenshot please 🙏 🙂
Originally posted by: WittyKittyVixxy
Thanks for explaining your stance and a hug for your daughter.❤️🧿
I agree to disagree on his judgement ability.
Maybe bcos I usually see thru people, it is easier for me to question his judgement.
Chalta hai, but I am getting mighty sick of Neetu,Nalla & ARS-singularly & collectively. I believe so is the TRP audience. Next week will be a darn fiasco and an overdose of these 3. Give me quarter of a chance and I’ll put them and bouncer Ravinder into the crash landing ambulance.
My gut feel is Vikrant isn’t going to trust fully even this time. He will always fail as long as his sauteli mom is alive.
I feel even if Mannat told him about the coffee and the freezer he still wouldn’t believe her. Coz he would go ask ARS and we all know how well she lies.
I understand the feeling of IF chewing up our comments/reviews. I completely lose the interest of rewriting it aur mood off ho jata hai.
Thanks dear 🤗
How you know that I have a daughter? As long as I remember I always say my kid ,not my daughter 🤗. Yes my daughter is fighter and even Dr. said the same thing🧿. Girl child is generally a fighter and their survival rate is higher than male child🧿.
Even I am getting sick of these ladies. We want to see a love story but we are getting to see all other things. Hope now onwards things will change for better regarding ManVik.
About Vikrant again we have different POV and I respect your POV but I will still stick to mine.
Let’s see how his journey goes and he evolves as a lover and BDB 🤞🧿
About his mom ya see even I said that he should forgive her when his truth comes out. Because looks like she is going through PTSD. TBH she didn’t kill his mom intentionally ,she is not vile as ARS.
Let’s see how this secret also unfolds. In coming week we will definitely get answers because I think Vikrant will get more flashbacks 🤞.
I really hope that happens because then we will be spared of Malla torture 🤬
About IF completely agree. I wrote 2 times tried both the times but it was deleted 😡
❤️🤗
Originally posted by: truptishree
Thanks dear 🤗
How you know that I have a daughter? As long as I remember I always say my kid ,not my daughter 🤗. Yes my daughter is fighter and even Dr. said the same thing🧿. Girl child is generally a fighter and their survival rate is higher than male child🧿.
Even I am getting sick of these ladies. We want to see a love story but we are getting to see all other things. Hope now onwards things will change for better regarding ManVik.
About Vikrant again we have different POV and I respect your POV but I will still stick to mine.
Let’s see how his journey goes and he evolves as a lover and BDB 🤞🧿
About his mom ya see even I said that he should forgive her when his truth comes out. Because looks like she is going through PTSD. TBH she didn’t kill his mom intentionally ,she is not vile as ARS.
Let’s see how this secret also unfolds. In coming week we will definitely get answers because I think Vikrant will get more flashbacks 🤞.I really hope that happens because then we will be spared of Malla torture 🤬
About IF completely agree. I wrote 2 times tried both the times but it was deleted 😡
❤️🤗
Wow I guessed right! *faints*
Right now I can’t understand what track they are into. Other than aiming for VikMa shaadi.
TBH, the 3 dayans are a huge put off for me. And then Vikrant’s unquestionable trust in them all pisses me off.
I think lately only I have not been orgasming on ManVik scenes. Talk about negative characters putting one off.
Sigh. I need me some positive characters. In this show, toh honein se toh raha.
Neetu Nas-kati for a reason

Kaat lo nas ek baar mein hi kaam tamaam.
...Vikku tu gaya beta....tera yeh drama tujhpe hi bhaari padnewala hai...Mannu nahi haat aayegi tere aise....
https://youtu.be/WmKFH-72pX0?si=Tt3isjZyrEJaWi-q
Vikku ne apni shaadi ke saare functions ke responsibilities mannu ko diya ...vikku tu toh gaya 
Next 2-3 din ka bts they’ve released
https://youtu.be/0Sd1EgvXifs?feature=shared
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31