What a horrific tragedy. Daljeet is a murderer!
can we have a tribute to this beautiful woman?
👩🏼
Page
of
1What a horrific tragedy. Daljeet is a murderer!
can we have a tribute to this beautiful woman?
👩🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
wait for few days. U will see everyone dying coz gen leap is about to come. Raju will die before leap n parineetii will die after leap. Don't know when are rest of the characters gonna dieOriginally posted by: fazgostoso
What a horrific tragedy. Daljeet is a murderer!
can we have a tribute to this beautiful woman?👩🏼
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur
wait for few days. U will see everyone dying coz gen leap is about to come. Raju will die before leap n parineetii will die after leap. Don't know when are rest of the characters gonna die
Wow? They are killing everyone off 
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur
wait for few days. U will see everyone dying coz gen leap is about to come. Raju will die before leap n parineetii will die after leap. Don't know when are rest of the characters gonna die
Do you know ? Or just speculation? I can’t wait for him to die man
there is news that tanvi n anchal are retained after gen leap tanvi also said it but there is no news of ankur being retained so obviously he will die before leap n tanvi told in interview that neeti n pari will also exit after introducing new leads
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur
there is news that tanvi n anchal are retained after gen leap tanvi also said it but there is no news of ankur being retained so obviously he will die before leap n tanvi told in interview that neeti n pari will also exit after introducing new leads
Thank you! I hope he has a very painful death! He ruined a beautiful friendship and he never accepted he did anything wrong with both women. I hope he gets a small chance of redemption in death.
Neeti is pregnant? How? I don’t watch the show at all but interested to see how they wrap them all up
neeti drugged raju n raped him n got pregnant. They showed raju also hugging her back but he was drugged. I know it sounds too weird n unrealistic but in itv serials it does happenOriginally posted by: neetifan
Thank you! I hope he has a very painful death! He ruined a beautiful friendship and he never accepted he did anything wrong with both women. I hope he gets a small chance of redemption in death.
Neeti is pregnant? How? I don’t watch the show at all but interested to see how they wrap them all up
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur
neeti drugged raju n raped him n got pregnant. They showed raju also hugging her back but he was drugged. I know it sounds too weird n unrealistic but in itv serials it does happen
you were right. It’s crazy what on earth is happening