Happy birthday

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Happy birthday

Originally posted by: DivineBliss
Happy birthday Harshad
🎂💐🎁
May u have a wonderful birthday and successful year head.
Gorgeous birthday thread Bhavi....love it
He is winning hearts from all over the world...Says a lot about his personality.
Loved him in Bepannah
I’ve started watching Bepannah all over again and I swear, I’m falling in love with him all over again 😍
The way he’s getting all playful and mischievous with Zoya ugh, it’s just too cute to handle!
His expressions? On point. That teasing smirk? Deadly
The way he flirts with her so effortlessly, making her flustered I live for those moments!
Honestly, I'm obsessed with the show now 🥰💕
Lovely thread Bhavi.... Too good ....
Happy Birthday to Harshad.... 
Looking forward to seeing him onscreen soon.....
Harshad Chopda posted on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/DJwgkYry0X_/?igsh=bXdsbWw2Znh6Zjhj
Originally posted by: priya185
Harshad Chopda posted on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/DJwgkYry0X_/?igsh=bXdsbWw2Znh6Zjhj
He is also waiting for the show like us 🤭
He has become a cat lover...aww 
This is his fanclub if anyone wants to post
Happy birthday Harshad 
I wish u get all the happiness in life
May u achieve greater heights of success 
Have a wonderful year ahead
Glad that you are television's heartthrob rightfully you have achieved a lot within a span of time with your hardwork and talent
Loved you as Cadet Ali in LRL
Awesome thread Bhavi.Loved it
Amazing posts Manny.Oh Harshad is a cat lover.
Welcome to the AT About Harshad Harshad Chopda was born in Gondia a small town but his eyes had big dreams. He completed 16 years in the...
Today is the birthday of someone special: -He is dedicated to fitness -He is a big fan of Salman Khan and Dilip Kumar -Their favourite colour is...
Harshad and Shivangi are participating in Lockupp 2? According to gossiptv rumours.
455