Oh teri. Isko kehte hain ball stadium se baahar 


https://x.com/TheBahubali_IND/status/1923404015250837580?t=KPfraXrBIHiBd06-wnCSGA&s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh teri. Isko kehte hain ball stadium se baahar 


https://x.com/TheBahubali_IND/status/1923404015250837580?t=KPfraXrBIHiBd06-wnCSGA&s=19
https://x.com/TheBahubali_IND/status/1923404015250837580?s=19
Lol. I love watching Self goals like this. 
Like I said few days ago Congis always think of driving a wedge between Millitary and Government.
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Pakistan never ceases to amaze
https://x.com/RajaMuneeb/status/1923403883000332404?t=UTsufaHakgWz028uhcAQ9w&s=19
Anpadho ne sahi nhi padha hoga, woh 1 trillion ka karza hoga inpe 🤣🤣.
400bn ki economy & 1trillion ka debt.
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
OMG... Is he making a film on direct action day?
![]()
KP Exodus is nothing compared to what happened in direct action day. I don't think I would have the courage to watch all that. 🫣
Gopal Patha was a God sent saviour for Hindus... But even now very few know about him.
And that Gandhi ...
Even pics are very disturbing.
He went to Gandhi after being called several times. He saw weapons surrendered by others. They were old, rusted, unusable weapons.
After seeing Gopal Patha & other people in action, they said, when a Hindu gets violent, he is much more dangerous then others. Hope this movie is made soon.
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Oh teri. Isko kehte hain ball stadium se baahar
![]()
https://x.com/TheBahubali_IND/status/1923404015250837580?t=KPfraXrBIHiBd06-wnCSGA&s=19
Savage reply...
Agree to this
Rakshah ke saath Rakshah jaise vyavar karna chahiye--
Actually this is Dharm youdh--no need to show sympathy
https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/2055881304827441512 https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status/2055950289023521075...
Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...
https://x.com/SecularKaDocha/status/2094104783103906185 @clochette - you can post your essay on Halala and mutah here.
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
39