Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Arre live action dekh sakte hain sm par
warna subah uthne par pata chalta hai ki raat me kaand ho gaya 
They are doing this propoganda like anything... There is a reason why I just want to block all of them
They are playing like damage of airbases is a minor thing and it's the putting down of jets the major.
Also they are trying to shift narrative towards only the jets lost
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Pakistani Propoganda machinery at its peak
Now such articles are all over western news
https://x.com/prashantsapp/status/1923063659930001428?t=VzbxApnZ5KvIF3A6kgE-2Q&s=19
I know we don't need their validation still a false propaganda against India is on
US F17 , China JK and Turkey - Kamakazi drones were neutralised by India made weapons . They are going bat shit crazy and will turn world upside down to change narrative .
The coverage from west over a simple military op between India - Pak is such a give a way.
https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/2055881304827441512 https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status/2055950289023521075...
Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...
https://x.com/SecularKaDocha/status/2094104783103906185 @clochette - you can post your essay on Halala and mutah here.
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
39