Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I am a DT there 🫢🤣
Ek link koi share karo please, taaki mein alphabets dikh kaise rahe they woh sirf dekh paau😌🙂↔️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I am a DT there 🫢🤣
Ek link koi share karo please, taaki mein alphabets dikh kaise rahe they woh sirf dekh paau😌🙂↔️
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
SNS is full of such gems
![]()
it’s my favourite ITV show for a reason
Mein Shinchan dekh kar khush hu
Here you go, one link so you can see how it looked likeOriginally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Ek link koi share karo please, taaki mein alphabets dikh kaise rahe they woh sirf dekh paau😌🙂↔️
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I am a DT there 🫢🤣
You're the DT of the stoned hairless forum too, right?
I see you on the mod team of almost every kaleshi forum here 
If there were a girl scout badge kinda scheme for DT, you’d have earned nearly all 

1) you dint come to support KKR matches
2) not your fault i dont know any answers 
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Here you go, one link so you can see how it looked like
Omg i saw all the posts in this page and how i missed this one 🙄. DDP
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Here you go, one link so you can see how it looked like
Can i send this to mod now will they accept ..
Oh god soni you are also a host can I send u this now soni 
Originally posted by: Swathi_7
Can i send this to mod now will they accept ..
Oh god soni you are also a host can I send u this now soni
Tell u support CSK . She will accept
Accept what ? She is RCB fan 
All RCB players are back now..they are winning this year 🫠