The ppl who are so against modiji now will start saying PM Modi was such a great personality once yogiji comes to power
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The ppl who are so against modiji now will start saying PM Modi was such a great personality once yogiji comes to power
Arre yaar they were the biggest supporters of Taliban once. Ab inko blame kar rahe hain
https://x.com/sidhant/status/1922652936401736137?t=1XKVsj9imhYFybOzvriAvg&s=19
PIB has released about Operation Sindoor
Worth Reading
https://www.pib.gov.in/PressNoteDetails.aspx?NoteId=154455&ModuleId=3
I do agree there are good and bad hindus and muslims...but when a hindu is wrong as a whole community we stand against him/her but when a muslim is wrong hardly ppl are against that person and truth is the community will just go against that good person and if he is a nationalist then no one even considers him to be a part of their tribe...
I respect APJ sir, we have Imran Khan , shami , Imam Ilyasi so many other examples but truth is their ppl were against them
Originally posted by: Me_Harini
I do agree there are good and bad hindus and muslims...but when a hindu is wrong as a whole community we stand against him/her but when a muslim is wrong hardly ppl are against that person and truth is the community will just go against that good person and if he is a nationalist then no one even considers him to be a part of their tribe...
I respect APJ sir, we have Imran Khan , shami , Imam Ilyasi so many other examples but truth is their ppl were against them
That's the indoctrination of Religion simple.
Just asking are these movies Pro india?
Haven't seen any.
Yes indian spies etc. Maine bhi nahi dekhi. I hardly watch any Bollywood movies. Last I remember watching bhool bhulaiyaa. It was bad. 👎
There was a podcast where someone mentioned majority of B/W's money/business/kaarobhaar everything is managed in Dubai and who handle these business are pakis...so B/W will never speak against pakis coz if they speak then these pakis will expose B/W celebs money laundering
https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/2055881304827441512 https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status/2055950289023521075...
Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...
https://x.com/SecularKaDocha/status/2094104783103906185 @clochette - you can post your essay on Halala and mutah here.
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
39