Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: suhaaana
This means mujhe kuch bhi karke 2028 ka pcs nikalna padega if i want to work under him.. I can't wait for 2030 now.
Day before when they inaugurated brahmos facility, someone said "pakistanis are more scared of yogi ji than brahmos"🤣
Day before when they inaugurated brahmos facility, someone said "pakistanis are more scared of yogi ji than brahmos"🤣
Yes Yes Dekha maine..
Congress always had great relations with all the anti India countries. Quite telling , isn't it !
https://x.com/rishibagree/status/1921218956846588416
Rahul Gandhi & kharge
War nai kiya toh kyun nai kiya
War kiya toh pok kyun nai liya
Air base nasht kiya toh xyz base kyun nai
Xyz base nasht kiya toh proof kahan hai
War roka toh kyun roka
War nai roka toh kyun nai roka
they have a lot of excuses . But they don't know they're digging a huge pit for themselves in the next election bec people are not foolish anymore.
Day before when they inaugurated brahmos facility, someone said "pakistanis are more scared of yogi ji than brahmos"🤣
Yogi ji is almost everything I want in my PM. As a resident of UP I can vouch for the positive changes he has brought in my state. UP once known for lawlessness, rightly so, is now much more peaceful.
I remember when I was young, curfews and riots on special religion festivals was so common that we used to be prepared in advance ki ab ye festival aa raha hai to danga hoga ya curfew lagega....
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Yogi ji is almost everything I want in my PM. As a resident of UP I can vouch for the positive changes he has brought in my state. UP once known for lawlessness, rightly so, is now much more peaceful.
I remember when I was young, curfews and riots on special religion festivals was so common that we used to be prepared in advance ki ab ye festival aa raha hai to danga hoga ya curfew lagega....
UP has changed a lot. My brother's in laws also said same, that after 6 they couldn't go out. Now UP is free, clean.
Twitter has gone mad with memes
https://x.com/indianrightwing/status/1922636890047459360?t=yzzB8ePPAXPczzCwfCcUwA&s=19
https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/2055881304827441512 https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status/2055950289023521075...
Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...
https://x.com/SecularKaDocha/status/2094104783103906185 @clochette - you can post your essay on Halala and mutah here.
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
39