Edited…
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Edited…
This became a diff kind of food fight where the participants are fighting with the hosts
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
This became a diff kind of food fight where the participants are fighting with the hosts
Fight ? I don't know what you're talking about 
😇
Arey no one is fightingOriginally posted by: CID-fan-394
This became a diff kind of food fight where the participants are fighting with the hosts
who is fighting 
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Arey no one is fighting
who is fighting
I think I saw a fight but forgot between whom will have to recheck later..😈😌

der was only food fightOriginally posted by: --Priyaa--
I think I saw a fight but forgot between whom will have to recheck later..😈😌


But it felt like a lecture I thought I ended up in Yrkkh universe suddenly..Too many questions ..hmm.. 


I was just being sarcastic
But I'm little bit offended ..For my fun post I got lectured..Aapko thodi farak padega..Hum toh aam janta hai..
Some get it some take it seriously abh kya kar sakte hai yehi mera style hai..


I fight with the hosts in every game I play, still they tag me for their next games
