While we are conveniently boycotting Turkey but forgot about china who is father of Pakistan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
While we are conveniently boycotting Turkey but forgot about china who is father of Pakistan
MID getting created here daily please do the needful for this hate speech against India

yes off course... Ffn and ao3 used to b my safe haven
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Lol. Parody account hoga.
They can't do this. Bollywood do a yearly event Umang to please and butter them. Abhi ho raha hai ki nahi pata nahin.
But itna openly brutal nahin honge.
It happened last year - Umang
My salutes to our armed forces. Jai Jawan Jai Hind.
My question is why did Prime minister agree for cease fire. How did a certain joker come to take credit for this cease fire?
What were the cease fire terms.
I'm really sorry to say that our armed forces and the people of India were let down by the political leadership.
I fully supported our aremed forces and our political leadership despite it was not the party I voted for. The entire political establishment was behind the primemninster yet he let down the country.
All thanks to our political leadership we lost the war despite winning the battle
Originally posted by: GoodDoc_2105
My salutes to our armed forces. Jai Jawan Jai Hind.
My question is why did Prime minister agree for cease fire. How did a certain joker come to take credit for this cease fire?
What were the cease fire terms.
I'm really sorry to say that our armed forces and the people of India were let down by the political leadership.
I fully supported our aremed forces and our political leadership despite it was not the party I voted for. The entire political establishment was behind the primemninster yet he let down the country.
All thanks to our political leadership we lost the war despite winning the battle
Dude are u stuck on may 10 ?so much happened post that..
Originally posted by: Swathi_7
While we are conveniently boycotting Turkey but forgot about china who is father of Pakistan
Seriously... i live in US... i d k how to boycott Chinese products.... US stores live on Chinese products
Originally posted by: Swathi_7
While we are conveniently boycotting Turkey but forgot about china who is father of Pakistan
One by one..one by one
thx to China & it's policies we introduced the atmanirbhar bharat & this is the result .. we are taking baby steps
https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/2055881304827441512 https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status/2055950289023521075...
Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...
https://x.com/SecularKaDocha/status/2094104783103906185 @clochette - you can post your essay on Halala and mutah here.
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
39