An analysis of Indian Force's actions against Pakistan#5/ DT Nt pg 17- Page 124

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

67.9k

Users

57

Likes

3.4k

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaana

After reading the disappointments people have on celebrities I am glad that I have nothing to do with them. No role model.. no favourites.

Same here !! I take them solely as my tool for entertainment, chahe iss desh ki ho ya kisi aur mulk ki smiley36

MannMeinRadha thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Use celebrities as dildos. Take pleasure from what they provide , like a service and then forget about their existence.

Anyways, I watch only super high quality stuff from across the globe and now due to boom of Indian OTT contents , I'm literally spoilt for choice. I literally watch nothing that doesn't have a minimum 8 / 10 ratings on imdb and other platforms. Life is short, time is the most valuable resource and I'm not gonna waste it watching first cousin marriage dramas ( the plot of 90 % Pak shows! smiley21 ). Literally BC all of them.

Edited by Morana - 1 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Smooth Talk Showdown Participant Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

But sir. Radiation from what. Aaand Radiation?

a man wearing a hat and a black hoodie is looking at the camera .

S_H_Y thumbnail
Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Waise bolly celebs pe zyada bill phata south ke kae celebs ne kuchnhi bola and they get praised for showing india n culture

maha15 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you for the invite!!

FBIr3port thumbnail
Voyager Thumbnail 1st Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
FBIr3port thumbnail
Voyager Thumbnail 1st Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://x.com/desimojito/status/1922343208031256673

Aur ek thappas Sirdesai. He tried his best with his lead in. Bhai. Please speak against govt.

smiley37


Deadinside thumbnail
Smooth Talk Showdown Participant Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Waise bolly celebs pe zyada bill phata south ke kae celebs ne kuchnhi bola and they get praised for showing india n culture

They are secret aaand force supporters. Sir.
Edited by Deadinside - 1 years ago

Related Topics

Current Affairs thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 4 months ago

https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/2055881304827441512 https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status/2055950289023521075...

https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/2055881304827441512
Expand ▼
Current Affairs thumbnail

Posted by: NathuPaapi · 6 months ago

Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...

Expand ▼
Current Affairs thumbnail

Posted by: NathuPaapi · 28 days ago

Halala and Mutah - Crime against humanity?

https://x.com/SecularKaDocha/status/2094104783103906185 @clochette - you can post your essay on Halala and mutah here.

Expand ▼
Current Affairs thumbnail

Posted by: Sanskruthi · 3 months ago

https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.

Expand ▼
Current Affairs thumbnail

Posted by: Sanskruthi · 3 months ago

https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLFew52Ta4U
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".