Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think Mumbai City is on high alert.There are threatening emails received by the Maharashtra Police that bomb blast will take place in Mumbai.I have read articles about it
Whattt... Would be surprised if it's indeed true.
https://x.com/jpsin1/status/1922260508612210817?t=yHzO5J9fBR94Li-C1dzvqg&s=19
How to deal with this? 🤷
https://x.com/jpsin1/status/1922263824691810655?t=aedTSknjJjzMcETQyF_HEQ&s=19
Nepotism in terrorism
https://x.com/the_fauxy/status/1922298576161382691?t=OUF0-hV38lEczoNK0n0xQg&s=19
Pakistanis are on different tangent


https://x.com/Iyervval/status/1922278956981502320?t=p2Ua22uNSNwas46CabOd4Q&s=19
P.s. just sharing a tweet. Jo issues ho wo tweet karne wale ko bolna.
https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/2055881304827441512 https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status/2055950289023521075...
Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...
https://x.com/SecularKaDocha/status/2094104783103906185 @clochette - you can post your essay on Halala and mutah here.
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
39