Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
Hamare Forum ki abaadi badh rahi hai 🤣
Mera ek saal pura ho gaya uss forum mein
Yes after 2024 elections na
Originally posted by: shahsb_26
bechare.... Pani and bund ke liye...
https://x.com/KreatelyMedia/status/1922038011769819510?t=qzOB87aIEN1TqlD1yAgTmg&s=19
So this was definitely correct....
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
Hamare Forum ki abaadi badh rahi hai 🤣
Mera ek saal pura ho gaya uss forum mein
Add me too
I entered the forum during Ram Lalla's Pranpratishtha
Oh ok ..
I think I remembered it wrong..
I think I joined it during ODI WC (or few days before that)
Anyone saw the Pierce Morgan complete debate on Operation Sindoor??
Hina Rabbani states that Pakistan has broken the myth of Indian superiority in conventional warfare
What irritated me was Morgan saying both countries are claiming their victory...he should have been more objective
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Anyone saw the Pierce Morgan complete debate on Operation Sindoor??
Hina Rabbani states that Pakistan has broken the myth of Indian superiority in conventional warfare
What irritated me was Morgan saying both countries are claiming their victory...he should have been more objective
Western Media is Biased.. we all know this by now.
I don't know if the tweet or news is true or false though...
Originally posted by: FBIr3port
https://x.com/Incognito_qfs/status/1922114779046363219
Oops. Is par PowerPoint counter banegaa ?
Okay irrelevant but who in right mind took Beer Biceps for this interview..take someone like Anand Ranganathan who would rip these people left right and centre..
https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/2055881304827441512 https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status/2055950289023521075...
Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...
https://x.com/SecularKaDocha/status/2094104783103906185 @clochette - you can post your essay on Halala and mutah here.
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
39