Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Hard hitting facts
I hope after all this Bollywood or other indian celebrities themselves refuse to work with Pakistanis.
2 - 2 kodi ke artist hai 
I've mailed MIB, but even MIB would take time to investigate our reports...If even they take cognizance of our reports, they would first give several levels of warning to IF, if, even after warnings also IF takes no action, only then would ban this or any site, but I don't think IF would take anything lightly after 1st warning of MIB, GOI . That would be more than enough
Originally posted by: SherDilNetaji
https://x.com/FrontalForce/status/1921799638991913281?t=I78J8TQ0C1qZY-7SWyAwLA&s=19
Yeh Army ko dholwala kyu banaya hua hai
harne ki itni khushi 😂
Woh trophy kisne de inko? 😂😂
chura li hogi chor Bazar se

Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...
US Israel vs Iran - February 28, 2026, the U.S. (with Israel) launched large-scale strikes on Iran - Attacks targeted military infrastructure,...
https://twitter.com/MeghUpdates/status/1998403409502765528
https://twitter.com/AstroSharmistha/status/2072600318240792588 https://twitter.com/IndiaSportsHub/status/2072289375858348339
...
19