Originally posted by: suhaaana
Mock. Drills, civil defence will continue to operate in India.
Yaar log Pakistan ko Duryodhan se compare kar rahe hain.
I find it more like Karna. Victim card khelne waala
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Mock. Drills, civil defence will continue to operate in India.
Yaar log Pakistan ko Duryodhan se compare kar rahe hain.
I find it more like Karna. Victim card khelne waala
And it will be broken. I don't see any reason to trust them again
Me joining the karna jaisa bhi tha hamara tha trend😭😭Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Yaar log Pakistan ko Duryodhan se compare kar rahe hain.
I find it more like Karna. Victim card khelne waala
Karna>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pakistan doesn't come anywhere near him🖐
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Yaar log Pakistan ko Duryodhan se compare kar rahe hain.
I find it more like Karna. Victim card khelne waala
Mujhe mahabharat ka itna knowledge nahi hai. Padha nahi hai kabhi bas dekha hai, so I can't comment with my distorted knowledge.
Let's see what he has to say.
Dekhte hai Shahbaz Sharif kya kahega. If I wasn't already busy with my prep. I would have completed my AI training. We need information warfare. Bots for tweets and retweets.
script mil gayi ya khud ka resignation letter

Originally posted by: SherDilNetaji
Me joining the karna jaisa bhi tha hamara tha trend😭😭
Karna>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pakistan doesn't come anywhere near him🖐
Haan wo to hai. And hazaaron saal pehle usne Pakistan k areas (Gandhari, Madra, Kekaya etc.) ki burai ki thi that unko Dharma ka koi knowledge nhi hai.
To uski vision ko dekh kar we can forgive him
Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...
https://twitter.com/MeghUpdates/status/1998403409502765528
https://twitter.com/AstroSharmistha/status/2072600318240792588 https://twitter.com/IndiaSportsHub/status/2072289375858348339
...
https://youtu.be/JKCxiBghzwI?si=gkk-L03WBsfof6Lm These deserves a seperate topic! When are Indians going to get angry enough? Next Data centers...
19