Yes. These are the sitting traitors in the country.
Nishita. How is it that I cannot quote you or tag you ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yes. These are the sitting traitors in the country.
Nishita. How is it that I cannot quote you or tag you ?
Yes it seems the target was Delhi but was intercepted at Sirsa.
I am seeing this for the first time now.
The one’s who say are victims openly instigating to do jihad.
Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...
https://twitter.com/MeghUpdates/status/1998403409502765528
https://twitter.com/AstroSharmistha/status/2072600318240792588 https://twitter.com/IndiaSportsHub/status/2072289375858348339
...
https://youtu.be/JKCxiBghzwI?si=gkk-L03WBsfof6Lm These deserves a seperate topic! When are Indians going to get angry enough? Next Data centers...
19