Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I blame amber azhar for this
https://reviewit.pk/dayan-criticized-for-its-starplus-vibes/
Dayan kon hai drama mei🙄
I like horror movies and dramas so I thought drama ki story witch ky about hogi 🙄 but alas drama ki story is good at all 😭
I like horror movies and dramas so I thought drama ki story witch ky about hogi 🙄 but alas drama ki story kuch aur hai 😭
Originally posted by: Drizzling-Rain
I like horror movies and dramas so I thought drama ki story witch ky about hogi 🙄 but alas drama ki story kuch aur hai 😭
Amber azhar ruins good dramas she ruined guddi and she's about to ruin the new drama with Fahad Sheikh
And Fahad Sheikh ky dramas kon dekhta haiOriginally posted by: anikamathur
Amber azhar ruins good dramas she ruined guddi and she's about to ruin the new drama with Fahad Sheikh

Originally posted by: Drizzling-Rain
And Fahad Sheikh ky dramas kon dekhta hai
Hasrat was a good drama