Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I blame amber azhar for this
https://reviewit.pk/dayan-criticized-for-its-starplus-vibes/
Dayan kon hai drama mei🙄
I like horror movies and dramas so I thought drama ki story witch ky about hogi 🙄 but alas drama ki story is good at all 😭
I like horror movies and dramas so I thought drama ki story witch ky about hogi 🙄 but alas drama ki story kuch aur hai 😭
Originally posted by: C2O2OQJ4NEE4COR2
I like horror movies and dramas so I thought drama ki story witch ky about hogi 🙄 but alas drama ki story kuch aur hai 😭
Amber azhar ruins good dramas she ruined guddi and she's about to ruin the new drama with Fahad Sheikh
And Fahad Sheikh ky dramas kon dekhta haiOriginally posted by: anikamathur
Amber azhar ruins good dramas she ruined guddi and she's about to ruin the new drama with Fahad Sheikh

Originally posted by: JMX7XO3MAWFCYWCL
And Fahad Sheikh ky dramas kon dekhta hai
Hasrat was a good drama