Originally posted by: NVJX25FCZ73QM7XK
Oh I would’ve but it’s not really safe, so I really don’t have the guts!
Let me do it!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NVJX25FCZ73QM7XK
Oh I would’ve but it’s not really safe, so I really don’t have the guts!
Let me do it!
It will surely be a very interesting role for her to fill. 🤔
lol what?
I thought you meant those really vile and abusive ones? Well it’s not only risky but the forum wasn’t allowing me to post those tweets either on the grounds of being too ‘toxic’.
Are you facing the same issues as well?
Originally posted by: Briaahna
are u serious she is doing the movie
Suhana ki mommy ka role
but then maybe that's all the offers she is getting or maybe offers from Sidharath Anand for beach songs.
if Nag Ashwin really gets aloo on board for his next that will be really a LOL moment.
Well not only that but Deepika is also doing another side role in a Sandeep Vanga film
oh how the mighty have fallen 
Deepika has truly killed her career with her own hands! not just that but she has also destroyed her reputation as a quality actress and because of this very reason, most of her diehard fans are actually unstanning her everywhere 💀
LOL I just had to bump this thread because of the recent turn of events 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46
Amid huge hype for Avengers doomsday, don't you think Srk should postpone the release of King in December? I think he should, seeing huge...
Deepika needs a solid comeback. And no, I don't think King will be it. I'd love to be proven wrong, but King is an ensemble mounted on a massive...
13