Pheww that was so close.. Feeling bad for RR.. Still vaibhav chodungi nahi tumhe

Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pheww that was so close.. Feeling bad for RR.. Still vaibhav chodungi nahi tumhe

Vaibhav mil mat jana 
Riyan Parag | RR captain: I was planning to stay till the last 2 overs, but unfortunately I got out in the 18th over. It was a miscalculation from my side. I think we could have found better options in the last 6 overs. Maybe other bowling options. No one to complain but ourselves, we should have finished it. We could have done something else in hindsight. He (Russell) was 2 off 10 balls and the way he accelerated after that, it was great to watch. It's a ground where sixes are hit. The wicket was a little tricky, so I had to pick my battles. I think I did it pretty well, until the time I got out. I have been telling that to myself, feels off to give an interview (as the losing captain.) We weren't clinical on the field and the consequences are here.
Rinku Singh: Everyone in India knows that this ground has the quickest outfield so we have to be very quick. I field outside the circle, so it's my responsibility there and I enjoy my fielding. Honestly, I enjoy fielding more than batting. [On KKR's last few overs] For a long time Russell hadn't been scoring, so it was a crucial knock for him. And when I came in, it was a good situation for me. We are taking it one game at a time and not thinking too far ahead.
Thanks to Rahane’s placing of fielder, we won. He swapped Rinku from long on to long off for last ball n rinku’s throw made them win. Vaibhav ne toh haradena tha humme but glad his yorker worked in last ball
Bowlers points Varun Chakravarthy???
Rinku Singh: It was important to save that (18.2) boundary. This is one of the quickest outfields India. It is my role to do well in the outfield, I like to take the responsibility. I enjoy my fielding, probably more than my batting. Russell scored some crucial runs, he hasn't been among the runs this season. I had to play in the last 2 overs, it was the perfect situation for me, the stage was set. Our team is playing well, we need to keep enjoying going forward. We are taking one game at a time, not thinking too much of future.
Riyan Parag | RR captain: I was planning to stay till the last 2 overs, but unfortunately I got out in the 18th over. It was a miscalculation from my side. I think we could have found better options in the last 6 overs. Maybe other bowling options. No one to complain but ourselves, we should have finished it. We could have done something else in hindsight. He (Russell) was 2 off 10 balls and the way he accelerated after that, it was great to watch. It's a ground where sixes are hit. The wicket was a little tricky, so I had to pick my battles. I think I did it pretty well, until the time I got out. I have been telling that to myself, feels off to give an interview (as the losing captain.) We weren't clinical on the field and the consequences are here.
Yup which is sad coz when i pick him he doesnt work n today i didnt n he is bowlers k pts ughBowlers points Varun Chakravarthy???
Mera RR one run se phir har gaya 
But it's ok...
..No Sanju....No Sandeep....Rana bhi injured ho gaya...not much support at all...still managed to get there 
Just wished Riyan had got century 
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏 IPL 2026: KKR vs LSG, 15th Match, Eden Gardens Kolkata🏏 Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) will take on Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) in match 15 of...
🏏IPL 2026: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians, Match 65🏏 Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata With the IPL 2026 league stage entering its...
33