Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
The AI generated an image of some cury haired lady
I deleted the chat
It depends on what was ur requirement
I got one good looking guy
I also deleted later after laughing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
The AI generated an image of some cury haired lady
I deleted the chat
It depends on what was ur requirement
I got one good looking guy
I also deleted later after laughing
It depends on what was ur requirement
I got one good looking guy
I also deleted later after laughing
[/QUOTE
Yeah i deleted after having a good laugh about it
Goodnight everyone
Bye
Good Afternoon Pete And Chatterbox
Very good morning friends. Have a great day. Jai sri ram 🙏 🙏
Good morning jai shree ram
How's everyone
Remaining 6 pgs
Who will finish
Anyone watching vh kya
From promos in between I can see bal Hanuman adventures still on
Kitna drag kar rahe hai
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Good morning jai shree ram
How's everyone
Remaining 6 pgs
Who will finish
Anyone watching vh kya
From promos in between I can see bal Hanuman adventures still on
Kitna drag kar rahe hai
Good morning , Jai shree r
Nope not watching VH
Right now I'm watching Mrithyudand after that I've decided to watch Nukkad , Circus and family no 1
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Good morning , Jai shree r
Nope not watching VH
Right now I'm watching Mrithyudand after that I've decided to watch Nukkad , Circus and family no 1
Nukkad circus long shows I mean many episodes it is
Even family no 1
Have u watched panchayat series on Amazon prime
There was one more of r madhavan
Suspense it was now I can't remember what it was .
I will chk and tell u.
I saw few clips of silent episode
Not with acp aise random
Did not enjoy
Plus Sony liv Cid episode r prime subscription can't watch free
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Nukkad circus long shows I mean many episodes it is
Even family no 1
Have u watched panchayat series on Amazon prime
There was one more of r madhavan
Suspense it was now I can't remember what it was .
I will chk and tell u.
I saw few clips of silent episode
Not with acp aise random
Did not enjoy
Plus Sony liv Cid episode r prime subscription can't watch free
Nukkad only has 100 epispdes (both seasons combined) and circus only has 19 and family no 1 has like 150 something epispdes . I can easily binge watch these shows one after the other or watch one episode of each show per day 
I don't have prime subscription so can't watch Panchayat
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Nukkad only has 100 epispdes (both seasons combined) and circus only has 19 and family no 1 has like 150 something epispdes . I can easily binge watch these shows one after the other or watch one episode of each show per day
I don't have prime subscription so can't watch Panchayat
If there is free version u try that
R madhavan this show
Breathe
2018 series
8 episode
Try it if it's free
I think u shd take subscription of prime
Some really good shows r there