Originally posted by: sumaishu
Good morning friends have a super Sunday. Jai sri ram 🙏
Good Morning Happy Sunday
Jai Shree Ram
🙏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sumaishu
Good morning friends have a super Sunday. Jai sri ram 🙏
Good Morning Happy Sunday
Jai Shree Ram
🙏
Good Night Pete And Chatterbox
I Feel Sleepy
See You Tomorrow
Anyone here?
I'm super bored
Hi I was busy guests at home
Still busy just peeping here
Today nothing on tv except cricket
hi guys whats up? sab kaise ho ? coming to may soon, 4 months gone of 2025 already
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Hi I was busy guests at home
Still busy just peeping here
Today nothing on tv except cricket
True nothing on TV today
I'll be watching CID though , they are going to air a silent episode today and I'm pretty excited about it
hi guys whats up? sab kaise ho ? coming to may soon, 4 months gone of 2025 already
I still can't believe that we are in mid 2020's. 2010's felt a lot longer than this decade
what silent episode? is that new, immature acp still there?Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
True nothing on TV today
I'll be watching CID though , they are going to air a silent episode today and I'm pretty excited about it
2010s and earlier years used to be more fun versus everything feeling so like doing from your home with a click of a button but i feel the vibe is no longer the same..Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I still can't believe that we are in mid 2020's. 2010's felt a lot longer than this decade
what silent episode? is that new, immature acp still there?
Looks like they are airing a silent ep today (no dialouges throught the episode)
Yeah he is still here but it's being said that ACP sir (ACP Pradyuman) will return in tonight's episode