Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Reopened and commenting so it stays unlocked
Thank you Shreya.Thank you so much
Hello Everyone
Lots of things happens in the past years. My husband passed away,my Dad passed away. In May My Mom's Mother passed away. So couldnt concentrate on anything in less.
Now after 3 years I am hoping to remarry.
Need all your blessings everyone
I want to be active like before,need all new CID active members support.Thank you
Originally posted by: ADreamyDeepz28
I want to be active like before,need all new CID active members support.Thank you
Welcome back. I hope you are doing well in your new journey of life.
RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...
2