I am freaking sad rn 
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
I am freaking sad rn 
Not a single effort from CSK
I think they might be thinking that they have enough trophies already
Twitter posted AK at chepauk which AK... Akshay kumar Or Ajith kumar
Picking Sam Curran was waste today. He didn't score much and he gave 25 runs in 2 overs.
What a match it was
awesome
Originally posted by: Swathi.A
Twitter posted AK at chepauk which AK... Akshay kumar Or Ajith kumar
Ajith Kumar
Bxjxh jxgdj igdjsj
I am feeling bad for the Loyal CSK supportors.. including me 
Congrats SRH for the win. Feeling bad for csk team yaar
Really sad performance, usse sad ki I celebrated early and ate a tub of ice cream
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: SRH vs RR, Eliminator At New Chandigarh🏏 Let's circle back to about 10 days ago, when Riyan Parag borrowed the angst of every...
33