Poll
Same as above??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And here me liking and supporting despite not watching Gen3 just because I hate DKP and unfairness against actorsOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Abhi ke andar jaadu hai jaadu. Tabhi toh he turned a hater like me into his fan
![]()

You will understand us very well as our ships have suffered a similar fateOriginally posted by: The_Best
And here me liking and supporting despite not watching Gen3 just because I hate DKP and unfairness against actors

ChatGPT showed the most random people when I asked about 🛶

However when I asked about Abhimanyu

How sad that ChatGPT doesn’t know about the worlds besht Accha Aadmi 
chalt gpt is salty abhimanyu fan 🥲 who does not see the real male lead of rishta. He does not legachee fl ka pathiji = male lead 😪Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
ChatGPT showed the most random people when I asked about 🛶
However when I asked about Abhimanyu
How sad that ChatGPT doesn’t know about the worlds besht Accha Aadmi
#boycottchatgpt
Is this thread still on ? 
Title is so much fun 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DIoaZbyNkTY/
Abhinav and abhimanyu should have done this 
My NavManyu did have their moment though 🥹
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
wow nice new name for abhimanyu
![]()
And thanks for showing your rubbish opinion towards third gender. May be you consider them as not humans. But for me they are still humans unlike you who disrespect them to show your hate for fictional character. But sorry to say abhi repesents abhimanyu. Nobody gave any nick name to abhinav. Akshara used to call him abhinavji.
Akshara was abhi ki akshu. Who married abhinav without giving divorce.
https://x.com/irharshada/status/1893233846797082948
And fyi i do understand 🚢 ji hamesha khairath main hi rehthe hai. Baccha bhi readymade, family bhi readymade and ship name bhi akshnav se abhira leliya kya kare shayad sr ke waqt bhi ak was remembering her ex husband instead of current husband isiliye bacche ka naam abhira rakh diya 💁♀️
Legend says that Akshara said 'Abhi' during the backhug. Why and for whom is gone with her now 🤣🤣
haan when she woke up she realized it was abhinav isiliye hospital main wazan daal diyaOriginally posted by: chaipaani
Lengend says that Akshara said 'Abhi' during the backhug. Why and for whom is gone with her now 🤣🤣


Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
ChatGPT showed the most random people when I asked about 🛶
However when I asked about Abhimanyu
How sad that ChatGPT doesn’t know about the worlds besht Accha Aadmi
No way...how could Chatgpt do this?
. He was best person in the world and AA became popular because of Nav. 