Hey I meant to ask u
Do u like that kanchipuram idli
Something like that
I have tasted few times
Some places it's really tasty
Some places weird dry taste
And I love that sooji idli too with cashew nut on top.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey I meant to ask u
Do u like that kanchipuram idli
Something like that
I have tasted few times
Some places it's really tasty
Some places weird dry taste
And I love that sooji idli too with cashew nut on top.
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Hey I meant to ask u
Do u like that kanchipuram idli
Something like that
I have tasted few times
Some places it's really tasty
Some places weird dry taste
And I love that sooji idli too with cashew nut on top.
Yeah I've had it a couple of times it's nice
Never had cashew nut idli though , infact I'm hearing about it for the first time
Ok I'm going to bed
Will be back if i don't sleep by 11 or 11:30
Goodnight everyone
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Ok I'm going to bed
Will be back if i don't sleep by 11 or 11:30
Goodnight everyone
It's only 10 pm
But then u wake up early too
Chalo u sleep
Good night.
Will chk what's Shreya post tonight or tomm morning
hi folks whats up? hows everyone doing? listening to some cool music
Hi MJ
What's Up?
Iam Having Tea And Breakfast
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Ok I'm going to bed
Will be back if i don't sleep by 11 or 11:30
Goodnight everyone
Good Night Pete
See You Tomorrow
Originally posted by: chatterbox
It's only 10 pm
But then u wake up early too
Chalo u sleep
Good night.
Will chk what's Shreya post tonight or tomm morning
Yeah but I'm really sleepy so going to bed early tonight
Bye
Will be back tomorrow
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Yeah but I'm really sleepy so going to bed early tonight
Bye
Will be back tomorrow
Pete Sleep
You Tagged Me Instead
Of Chatterbox

pahalgam attacks..really bad times guys.
can only send condolences
pahalgam attacks..really bad times guys.
can only send condolences
Sending Condolences Too
Really Bad Times Guys
I Read About The Attack
