Originally posted by: chatterbox
Hi just came to tell
Just read little banter between me and minion on game page
Last ke 2-3 pgs dekho
Thoda commentary kar do wahan bhi 😄😄
Ok Chatterbox
Will Read It

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Hi just came to tell
Just read little banter between me and minion on game page
Last ke 2-3 pgs dekho
Thoda commentary kar do wahan bhi 😄😄
Ok Chatterbox
Will Read It

That Was A Fun Banter Between You And Minion

Pete I Also Watched Some Episodes Of CID
Not favorite actor favorite character
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Pete I Also Watched Some Episodes Of CID
New season or the old one?
Good Night
Chatterbox And Pete
I Didn't Sleep Well Last Night
So Going To Bed
See You Tomorrow

Originally posted by: SilverBell
Good Night
Chatterbox And Pete
I Didn't Sleep Well Last Night
So Going To Bed
See You Tomorrow
Bye
Sleep well
We'll chat tomorrow
Oh Deepika Deshpande
Favorite Character
From 9 Malabar Hill
Yeah
Thank You
Bye
We Will Talk Tomorrow