Originally posted by: chatterbox
It's a game some r well prepared some not
Not all will win
I m now more curious abt final scores
Team and individual
Just for my curiosity
True
I'm more interested in the induvidual scores
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chatterbox
It's a game some r well prepared some not
Not all will win
I m now more curious abt final scores
Team and individual
Just for my curiosity
True
I'm more interested in the induvidual scores
81 pages
I will go get ready now
Will try to peep in later
C u
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Good morning jai shree ram
Pete u got pm
Seems u hv nothing to do in that rounds
Chalo I hv to go
Will try to catch u late evening
Bye silvy
Hi Good Morning Chatterbox And Pete
Your Guys Are Fast At Finishing These Pages

81 Pages Finished Good
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Hi Good Morning Chatterbox And Pete
Your Guys Are Fast At Finishing These Pages
Hi good morning
Yeah we chat about everything under the sun so threads reach itspage limits at a faster rate
I Guess Soon We Be On CC # 2
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Hi Good Morning Chatterbox And Pete
Your Guys Are Fast At Finishing These Pages
Arre u came now
Pete will gv u company
I hv to go now
Tata see u later
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Hi good morning
Yeah we chat about everything under the sun so threads reach itspage limits at a faster rate
Yes I Know Pete
Good Lets Keep This Up
And Finish These Threads Faster

Originally posted by: SilverBell
I Guess Soon We Be On CC # 2
Yeah you might have to create CC #2 soon
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Arre u came now
Pete will gv u company
I hv to go now
Tata see u later
Sure Chatterbox
See You Later
I Will Sleep Soon