Originally posted by: chatterbox
Yes par discuss toh karna padega na
Pm koi bhi bheje
No bonus marks here though
Yeah deadline is 72 hrs so no bonus points
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Yes par discuss toh karna padega na
Pm koi bhi bheje
No bonus marks here though
Yeah deadline is 72 hrs so no bonus points
Wahi but u not helping in that task kya
??
I am helping in that task
Well at this rate rounds will get over by 23 so as this is judges score expect two more days to get results or scores
Well I had fun though
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Well at this rate rounds will get over by 23 so as this is judges score expect two more days to get results or scores
Well I had fun though
Same even i really enjoyed this game
It wasn't that stressful
The blurred pics was crazy totally 😄😄
Rest I think discord. Didn't go very well I guess
Originally posted by: chatterbox
The blurred pics was crazy totally 😄😄
Rest I think discord. Didn't go very well I guess
Discord rounds went ok for me.Not too hard and not too easy as well
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Discord rounds went ok for me.Not too hard and not too easy as well
Good for u
Not that good for my team though
Yeah Gryffindor and Ravenclaw are at the last 2 spots :(
It's a game some r well prepared some not
Not all will win
I m now more curious abt final scores
Team and individual
Just for my curiosity