I know re it is interesting.
To be honest, isme Achcha scope hai dhulai, kuutai ka.
That's there also all 3 families can be involved so more scope of drama
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I know re it is interesting.
To be honest, isme Achcha scope hai dhulai, kuutai ka.
That's there also all 3 families can be involved so more scope of drama
they will have to change..Ruhi,and vidya are not liked by viewers..they don’t bring trps. Whereas in GHum pakhi didi, Virat and Sai triangle seemed to be liked… also Chavanz were funny ..here these Poddars are so boring…They will get back viewers. If not, then they will change a lot.
I can’t even compare it with Ghum. I watch Rishta on a standalone basis.
There was a time when I used to but this track is not like Ghum.
yes that why we shouldn’t Expect what happened in ghum to happen here. What worked in ghum can’t work here at all..because the shows are very different..I can’t even compare it with Ghum. I watch Rishta on a standalone basis.
https://youtu.be/dw72h2YQFQA?si=7xQyrBdFyxWtYqAi
I get it Garvita😭😅
i do not agree
Meri Ruhi kabhi kuch galat na soch sakti hai na kar sakti haiSab galti makers ki hain.. They ruined my best ship😭😭Originally posted by: Fortnight
i do not agree
Meri Ruhi kabhi kuch galat na soch sakti hai na kar sakti hai
tumne toh gham mein deactivate bhi kardiya tha. Tumse zyada dukh toh kisi ko hoga bhi nahiSab galti makers ki hain.. They ruined my best ship😭😭

Aaj ka scene kitna hot tha bts mein and song choice ne sab ruin kardiya. Idiot editors
Also yeh log lusty hi sahi hai. Yeh baccha baccha karna band karo. Itni hotness diaper change karne mein waste mat karo
https://x.com/AJ15089792/status/1913522691551748136
Omgggg
Telly Chakkar wht r u high on😂
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3