Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Saad Qureshi is a good actor and handsome and young too. Despite being a very good actor, he does not get lead roles in dramas like other talentless nepo kids
.
They need to end this Drama for shair also I hope this drama is the last drama for komal
The recent episode has shocked me 💀💀
I never sympathize a villain like i did with sana
https://www.facebook.com/100044540165056/posts/1230303235131004/
Originally posted by: anikamathur
I never sympathize a villain like i did with sana
https://www.facebook.com/100044540165056/posts/1230303235131004/
But Sana is not a villain. I'm liking Sana over Komal character.
This show giving me vertigo LOL. In one scene Komal cheeks are skinny and the next scene with her baby fat face..jumping & jumping 

But Sana is not a villain. I'm liking Sana over Komal character.
This show giving me vertigo LOL. In one scene Komal cheeks are skinny and the next scene with her baby fat face..jumping & jumping
She was supposed to be the villain initially
How Many Episodes Are Left For Aye Dil idream mostly drags their drama to 37
But Sana is not a villain. I'm liking Sana over Komal character.
This show giving me vertigo LOL. In one scene Komal cheeks are skinny and the next scene with her baby fat face..jumping & jumping
Komal gained lots of weight of late. She said it was only 6 kilos . But ppl don't believe it.