So, Kiara became successful in bringing Abhir back in her bed. Nibbi tarika worked
When Kiara started this whole thing, I thought she was being stupid. But looks like she knows nibba Abhir well 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So, Kiara became successful in bringing Abhir back in her bed. Nibbi tarika worked
When Kiara started this whole thing, I thought she was being stupid. But looks like she knows nibba Abhir well 
Only a nibbi can tame a nibba... 
Originally posted by: Naysayer
these posts and the resultant catfights are more entertaining than the stupid show
Look at the reply that Abhiru fan has given:
What Nutty you left my thread and came here?
So, Kiara became successful in bringing Abhir back in her bed. Nibbi tarika worked
Yes Kiara's plan is working.
I would have liked it if she had exposed the cheating couple.
So, Kiara became successful in bringing Abhir back in her bed. Nibbi tarika worked
I want to see her do kutai of Abhir and Charu not this, ek laat marke bed se gira de maja aa jaye
I want her plan to work for Abhir to understand that you don't have to love someone to expect fidelity from them
Khud cheat kar raha hai but he wants loyalty of his wife, why? Ideally he shouldn't care
I hope they are going towards him falling in her plan then her leaving him
Originally posted by: MsWhiskerson
I want her plan to work for Abhir to understand that you don't have to love someone to expect fidelity from them
Khud cheat kar raha hai but he wants loyalty of his wife, why? Ideally he shouldn't care
I hope they are going towards him falling in her plan then her leaving him
Yes that could be the reason but isn't Charu already exposing about their affair to her?
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k