Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
AGR Mannat neh iseh itna jaldi maaf kiya toh bahut bada panga hona hai …. Mein keh dehti hoon haan bas … you both get lost
ek chij realise hua...
the lyrics say.... "tujhse na boli thi vo... baat labo pe thi jo... aaj vo sare aam ki"
Is Vikku going to say ILU????? 
Isliye that forehead touch????
Eeeekkkkkkkk..... cant keep calm now 

ek chij realise hua...
the lyrics say.... "tujhse na boli thi vo... baat labo pe thi jo... aaj vo sare aam ki"
Is Vikku going to say ILU?????
Isliye that forehead touch????
Eeeekkkkkkkk..... cant keep calm now
Mein thoda doubtful hoon
. How will Vikrant go from get out, get lost, shut up to suddenly I love you
.
Mein thoda doubtful hoon
. How will Vikrant go from get out, get lost, shut up to suddenly I love you
.
Khayali Pulao re 

Ho bhi sakta hai... you never know 
I completely missed in the excitement (until my friend pointed it out)...
Mukta ne story ke upar I 💙 U likha tha 
Ho bhi sakta hai... you never know
I completely missed in the excitement (until my friend pointed it out)...
Mukta ne story ke upar I 💙 U likha tha
Really, I missed the I 💕 U then in excitement 
IF kaa khayali pulav
Ho bhi sakta hai... you never know
I completely missed in the excitement (until my friend pointed it out)...
Mukta ne story ke upar I 💙 U likha tha
I thought mukta wrote “i love you” to the cameraman and the writers whom she had tagged
Bold...
Same... video ke excitement main Maine bhi notice nahi Kiya tha 
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31