Yep we are given additional powers to get acces to the trashcan forums
Removed content vault where most of the problematic posts are stored
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yep we are given additional powers to get acces to the trashcan forums
Removed content vault where most of the problematic posts are stored
Originally posted by: chatterbox
I m not sure if both our question set was same
But round is on so can't talk abt it
Last four really stumped me
I think it was the same questions
But we are not discussing the answers so i don't think it's wrong
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Yep we are given additional powers to get acces to the trashcan forums
Removed content vault where most of the problematic posts are stored
Gossips king.
Really pete 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I think it was the same questions
But we are not discussing the answers so i don't think it's wrong
Was it funny weird names wala where u had to translate
Lol how is this considered as gossip?
Oh That's Nice
Good To Know
Yes
Post is less than five words
But I'll becaome a Veteran member by then
I wish they didn't change VM into Alumni......i loved the Veteran member rank under usernames
Movie wala Hindi movie
Other translate I got it
Movie wala was difficult
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
But I'll becaome a Veteran member by then
I wish they didn't change VM into Alumni......i loved the Veteran member rank under usernames
Alumni is better
Veteran is what we are almost age wise 😄😄😄😄
Duniya dekhi hai 😄😄😄😄