Originally posted by: chatterbox
Tv shows old Wale no fun watching
I m bored I m playing online games only
Draining my phone battery 😄😄
It's the opposite for me
I'm bored of mobile games and watching tv shows instead
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Tv shows old Wale no fun watching
I m bored I m playing online games only
Draining my phone battery 😄😄
It's the opposite for me
I'm bored of mobile games and watching tv shows instead
Pg 148 already
Ya I told hubby today u watch game I won't interrupt
😄😄
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Pg 148 already
Ya I told hubby today u watch game I won't interrupt
😄😄
I think this thread would reach page 150 by tomorrow
Let's finish this today
Now only
Then u can lock it
Ok
Let's finish it now
Did you watch CID yesterday
That new ACP guy is here and we have already received news that ACP Pradyuman will be back soon

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Ok
Let's finish it now
Did you watch CID yesterday
That new ACP guy is here and wehave already received news that ACP Pradyuman will be back soon
![]()
Nopes I told u weekend I forget only
Now with ipl on i m not even thinking of it
Ya I read on public demand makers r bringing shivaji satam back
They r planning some track
Sp how was this new acp though
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Nopes I told u weekend I forget only
Now with ipl on i m not even thinking of it
Ya I read on public demand makers r bringing shivaji satam back
They r planning some track
Sp how was this new acp though
They didn't show his face
He appeared in the last scene of yesterday's episode
We just got to see his silhouette
Btw i just noticed that your comments count has increased from 75 to 83
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
They didn't show his face
He appeared in the last scene of yesterday's episode
We just got to see his silhouette
Makers creating dramatic entry
Oh well u watched
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Btw i just noticed that your comments count has increased from 75 to 83
Ya this I noticed too
Where did I comment I can't remember
I don't comment on articles
So how it went 8 more?