Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I m very scared after the new promo
I think ammar will die at the end & QEJ will have a Happy Ending
Even if he dies in the end .plz show us his redemption and his mohabbat for nashwa in the process
I want to see them as miya biwi before he dies
What a thrilling promo!! 🔥 bring it on
Bisma : Nashwa ki zindagi shuru hone se pehle hi katam hogayi ??????
https://www.instagram.com/p/DIQunADoMO8/?igsh=NmJ3dGsycTh3cGRi
Trp is also dope !! 🔥
Originally posted by: Sparkle232
Bisma : Nashwa ki zindagi shuru hone se pehle hi katam hogayi ??????
I really don't understand her...one minute she is hyper, next moment she is normal... Nashwa's life was over the day she got married to a criminal
I really don't understand her...one minute she is hyper, next moment she is normal... Nashwa's life was over the day she got married to a criminal
I wouldn't have cared for her character if she is any random character. But the show was sold on beautiful mother daughter relationship. This is how you show the mother?