Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
What say guys, can we complete this thread before the episode?
I definitely think we can!
Originally posted by: Naysayer
waiting for part 3…

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Life has been crazy busy with little tornado. I haven’t been watching tv for little over a year now. I was just getting back in the groove to watch tv and my dearest Tanu who I met on a rollercoaster journey called tere bin forum introduced me to MSM!
https://x.com/shaikhusman_7/status/1909970816424432106?s=46&t=5z_Qyz_eOcjSJaJME1GCcQ
(I am not able to upload photos from phone 🙄)
I binged it in 3 days and here I am completely in love with Roshi , Talha , Mohid and the whole show (minus rohail and saleeqa). As the show comes to an end I am very emotional and I wonder what I will do from tomorrow 😭😭
Thanks Tanu darling for introducing me to Meem !!
Ab IF ka badge na sahi yehi medal lelo.
Awwwwwww.....Dhoklu...so sweet I am happy that you loved the show.

They look so good together
. Extremely gorgeous onscreen pair with fiery chemistry