Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
You deserve the angry emojis for bashing our cutie Talha
Soffuuu is always busy in her dissertation
I don't want to be jobless like Armn &Abhira everytimr I get kicked out if a house 
https://x.com/staytayluhstay/status/1909896494406377698?s=46
I loved how they communicated through their eyes, particularly when they both had to say “qubool hai”.
I’ve seen this part of the episode so many times that I’ve lost count.
https://x.com/omgwashhh/status/1910002553787461825?s=46&t=EW0qLopqCL7RIrZawrvQow
https://x.com/isaimaax/status/1910028264740974928?s=46&t=EW0qLopqCL7RIrZawrvQow
Talha Ahmed mujhe bhi chahiye!