Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Chose Gill and He is out wow as expected
Gujarat wasiyon ka dil tut gaya aaj

Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Chose Gill and He is out wow as expected
Gujarat wasiyon ka dil tut gaya aaj

Theekshana will also bowl well.
Ahmedabad ke prince Shubman Gill ko kyaho gaya

Had high expectations from him this time coz of last match and got betrayed

I was outside. I forgot about Butler.
Selected Gill but hes out.
Lost toss points also.
Tushar Deshpande, right-arm fast medium, comes into the attack
Would Samson bowl Archer for another over? He's really pumped and would like another crack at these two batters. Let's see.. No he has been replaced by Deshpande
Tushar starts with a wide.
arnab: Gill really wanted to stand out but as we know Archer can shoot pretty fast at his targets.
I was outside. I forgot about Butler.
Selected Gill but hes out.
Lost toss points also.
I chose him for motm and most fours..then he gets out too fast..
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33