😂😂😂 but it was entertaining..apna toli has blunt articulate post replies...sab yaad rakte hai 😂
In btw all the DDP and boring epi..it's these things I guess that keep forum on no 1 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😂😂😂 but it was entertaining..apna toli has blunt articulate post replies...sab yaad rakte hai 😂
In btw all the DDP and boring epi..it's these things I guess that keep forum on no 1 😂
har roj 3 saal se taane suno koi saas nanan bhi nahi karenge aisa pichle janm ka bach gaya hoga kuch dhaag ki iss janam mein bhi peeda banke aage peeche ghumte hi isse aur jyada footage kya chahiye hum logon ko 🤣🤣Originally posted by: AnjuRish
😂😂😂 but it was entertaining..apna toli has blunt articulate post replies...sab yaad rakte hai 😂
In btw all the DDP and boring epi..it's these things I guess that keep forum on no 1 😂
Where did you even get that second pic from? Did you edit it? Cause it really good edit 🤣🤣'Cause no way her mouth opens that wide naturally. It looks straight-up abnormal.
Originally posted by: Randomlurker
Where did you even get that second pic from? Did you edit it? Cause it really good edit 🤣🤣'Cause no way her mouth opens that wide naturally. It looks straight-up abnormal.
Here you go
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DHaEzK2Iidg/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==
Nah that was from ivf failure wala epi ..it is not edited 🙈
Oh woahh... not tryna be mean but that pic is so ugly, I can't lie. Idk who shot it or why they chose that angle... like umm that's, you get what I mean right?
At first I lowkey thought it was an edited pic or one of those weird stretched-mouth thumbnails yt editors use.. didn’t even think it was the original one. 💀