Wander Lens Season 1 : Photography Contest- Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

151

Views

25.1k

Users

36

Likes

385

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago
#91

Originally posted by: Nichuss


done from my side. please review, if i need to any changes or not.smiley1

Well received...thanks for your participation, Nisha.
Posted: 1 years ago
#92

Originally posted by: TUKI.MICKY

Is it still open for participating?? Can I join??

Yes, you can participate now. Deadline for submission of entries is 15/4/25.
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#93

Note for self. I have to try this.

Posted: 1 years ago
#94

Reminder...Just 9 days left to submit your photoshot entries.

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 1 years ago
Posted: 1 years ago
#95

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Reminder...Just 9 days left to submit your photoshot entries.

Will submit today Sima thanks for the reminder ❤️

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#96

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Reminder...Just 9 days left to submit your photoshot entries.

Hey! I don't think I'll be able to participate in anything this month... sorry smiley18

Posted: 1 years ago
#97

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Reminder...Just 9 days left to submit your photoshot entries.

Thanks for reminder smiley31

Almost there.... Will sort and send by Friday....

Posted: 1 years ago
#98

Inviting some more people to participate. If you are a photography lover or love capturing moments around you, this contest is for you. Ignore if not interested, and sorry if I had tagged you earlier. Invite your friend too who might be interested.

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#99

Hi

I want to participate. What does , street, macro, long exposure, photography styles mean exactly

Is it okay if I don’t know which style my photo is?

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago
HussieRaz thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
What is this thread about?

Related Topics

Travel thumbnail

Posted by: Candylicious · 1 months ago

Travel photography and stories

Please feel free to share in this thread your travel photography and fascinating travel stories.

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".