whats up guys? kya haal chaal sb ka? monday started
Hi MJ.hows u
Shreya has put a new game
U interested kya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
whats up guys? kya haal chaal sb ka? monday started
Hi MJ.hows u
Shreya has put a new game
U interested kya
whats up guys? kya haal chaal sb ka? monday started
Kuch nahi chal raha hai
I'm bored
Are you going to sign up?
I did but I told clearly no disco round for me
I m not even sure what is her game
So will play
I hv signed up
Originally posted by: chatterbox
I did but I told clearly no disco round for me
I m not even sure what is her game
So will play
I hv signed up
Even I'm not sure but I've signed up
I think it will be fun
Ya this can be fun
Only discord is putting me in jeopardy 😳
This feels like a pun cause we played jeopardy in discord before
I know I purposely put it that way 😄
Pete u Saw Cid yday
Acp ka end hua kya
I read updates
PPL on social media r blasting Sony and ph
Good morning everyone. Have a good day jai sri ram 🙏