Originally posted by: anikamathur
1st is ARY Factor
2nd Yashma playing An Comedic Villian
3rd Maria and Sami's Chemistry
4th me dm me bta dungi
OK
BtW i like Sami khan and Maria Malik.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: anikamathur
1st is ARY Factor
2nd Yashma playing An Comedic Villian
3rd Maria and Sami's Chemistry
4th me dm me bta dungi
OK
BtW i like Sami khan and Maria Malik.
Yasss balle balle we will enjoy this drama together 
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Shikwa Should Be Blockbuster
Shikwa Should Be Blockbusterr
Shikwa Should Be Blockbusteeeeeerr
https://www.instagram.com/p/DIESgEtIUQa/?igsh=MXN3ZGN3cmMyNGgyYg==
Manifesting that ❤️
I like Sami n Maria is fine par Yashma Gill nhi pasand.
You can skip her scenes
Is Anyone Watching This Drama I Enjoyed it Fully Yashma's character Was a Fun One Also Sami & Maria Really Looked Good On Screen
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Is Anyone Watching This Drama I Enjoyed it Fully Yashma's character Was a Fun One Also Sami & Maria Really Looked Good On Screen
First episode dekha tha
Same here. Her character here bhi negative and bht annoying hai

Originally posted by: XT3F36ALGCW5ECTA
Same here. Her character here bhi negative and bht annoying hai
I liked it anyways it's way better than other soaps
How was it it was really good imo i loved it obsessed with this drama
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Is Anyone Watching This Drama I Enjoyed it Fully Yashma's character Was a Fun One Also Sami & Maria Really Looked Good On Screen
I will check this one out after your review