Yeah So I Can Back Out Quickly If Its Hard

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yeah So I Can Back Out Quickly If Its Hard

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
It's like jimmy jab games
The actual jimmy jab games were from.the show broklyn nine nine but only one round from the game had questions related to the show
It think this will be simillar to that
Matlab kya
Full Jimmy jab was disco wala game
How ???
I Don't Want To End Up As A Laughing Stock If I Lose

Don't worry no one would laugh
We would only know once the game begins
Ha don't worry
Even I never won a game
As long as I enjoyed it
It's good enough for me
ha let it begin
Till then confusion
That Makes Me Feel Better
Yeah Its Just A Game
Win Or Lose We Still Get Badges
I'm just going to chill until the game begins
Ok I'll be back later
Bye