Only 4 out of 41 people have sent in the responses for the Bonus Round.


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Only 4 out of 41 people have sent in the responses for the Bonus Round.


Originally posted by: minakrish
Only 4 out of 41 people have sent in the responses for the Bonus Round.
the number of words I found is quite sus!! there should be +1 somewhere
Originally posted by: minakrish
Only 4 out of 41 people have sent in the responses for the Bonus Round.
I not sure about no of words 
And I found many unrelated English words 
Originally posted by: minakrish
Only 4 out of 41 people have sent in the responses for the Bonus Round.
Only 4
Yeh sahi baat nahi hai
Jaago soneee walon
Answer bhejo

I got about 12 answers.
Will check more and send by night.
We have time till Tomorrow right?
yes, you have till tomorrow 6 pm.I got about 12 answers.
Will check more and send by night.
We have time till Tomorrow right?

Originally posted by: minakrish
yes, you have till tomorrow 6 pm.
Mujhe lagta hai mera guesswork about 15-20 words honge
Give and take 2-3 here thereππ
Originally posted by: Leprechaun
the number of words I found is quite sus!! there should be +1 somewhere
Really? You found the number of words suspicious? Why?π€¨
I thought I missed the deadline 

Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
I thought I missed the deadline
Lagta hai tum sach mein gumnaam hai koi ban gaye πππ