Here they loving it day 4 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5xixACRKQbk
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Here they loving it day 4 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5xixACRKQbk
Bollywood hungama is balony makes things up most times anyhow https://x.com/TheSidMathur/status/1907346513703104671
Unfortunately (again) I can't understand the Hindi parts but what I get is what I often try to express here, too. It's not only the "hypocrisy of the filmindustry", I think, it's also the hypocrisy of many media people (critics, YouTubers, social media reviewers) who participate in a kind of what I call 'a campaign'. Also here in the forum, I get whiff of that.
Sikandar has its flaws, no doubt about that, but there is no need to focus on them but on what is positive, like, for example, what the movie tries to convey. I find it extremely interesting that especially kids like the movie...and those who have kept alive the kid in them (and obviously there still are many - including me - who belong to this group
).
One review is saying there is no one watching the movie the other review says that it is houseful. What is the actually truth
Why is it even important? One would only know the truth if you are there to see it yourself.
To me, what imports, is my own impression about the movie, so I can either relate to what there is written/told as positive/negative or I can question it. And yes, I very much question all this negativity spread...to me, without any doubt, it is a negative campaign against the star-persona/person Salman.
There is - since several years - a very obvious endeavour to demean (even destroy) a part of Hindi movie making... and a quite frustrated population falls in the trap to either vent the politically hightened frustrations through the quite soft target movies and actors/actresses are or corrupt themselves by participating in this endeavour. There also are obvious attempts to align movie makers etc. to the current political climate.
When you get the message inherent to the movie Sikandar, you would know what I mean.
One review is saying there is no one watching the movie the other review says that it is houseful. What is the actually truth
The movie is housefull only in Gaiety galaxy mumbai which shows huge lines
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
5